Keep up to date with our latest news as well as industry developments and other points of interest
The Oasis Academy John Williams student rushed to help a classmate who was injured Oasis Academy John Williams student rushed to help a classmate who was injured
Kent Fire and Rescue Service (KFRS) has fitted public access defibrillators (PADs) outside of every fire station across Kent and Medway and has made them freely available for use by local communities.
Husband saves his wife's life weeks after she gave birth by giving her CPR as she went into cardiac arrest
Luke Benrud gave his wife Andrea CPR after she collapsed from cardiac arrest on the kitchen floor in August 2016 in Appleton, Wisconsin
An amateur footballer has been reunited with a South Western Ambulance Service “hero” paramedic and two members of the public who saved his life when he had a cardiac arrest whilst driving.
Boy, 9, saves choking dad's life using first aid skills he learned in school less than 24 hours earlier
Schoolboy Jack Lowis managed to use what he had been taught - but research shows just 5 percent of adults have the skills and confidence to provide first aid in emergency situations.
Nicola Fox, the mum, who is from Harwood, undertook her first-aid re-qualification at All Saints Primary School recently not knowing that her life-saving skills would be put to the very best use just days later. Now Nicola, aged 34, is urging everyone to learn basic first-aid skills this year.
A mother is backing the Eastbourne Heart Beat Campaign after her daughter saved her life with CPR. Cheryl Horton-Powell suffered a cardiac arrest and says if it wasn’t for her daughter Jemma she wouldn’t be around today.
A footballer who nearly died when he suffered a cardiac arrest during a competitive match says that he owes his life to the fact that there were people at the game who had been trained in CPR.
A quick thinking teenager has been hailed a hero after he saved his Grandad’s life when he collapsed with a heart attack.
A retired nurse talked his trainees through saving his own life when he suffered heart failure during a CPR lecture.
Girl uses first aid learned by reading 'Hunger Games' to help friend who tore leg open
Mother is encouraging all parents to get first aid training after saving her baby’s life when he choked
“You don’t expect things like this to happen to you as a parent, but you do need to know what you should do in these emergency situations."
A thoughtful way to honour a young life lost too soon.
As of this week, all newly qualified Level 2 and 3 entrants to the early years workforce must have a Paediatric First Aid (PFA) certificate within three months of starting work.
A HEROIC woman who used CPR to save her husband’s life is calling for compulsory life-saving skills to be taught in all schools and workplaces.