TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF BOOKING – Group Courses.
1. Full payment for the course must be made prior to the course date.
2. Course fee payments will not be accepted at any training venues.
3. Course fee payments can be made via bank transfer, by card over the phone or by cheque made payable to Pulse First Aid Ltd and sent to the office address.
4. Course fees include tuition, supporting manuals, assessment, certification. All other costs are the responsibility of the student.
5. Cancellation/ Postponement Fee. More than 14 days’ notice before course date there will be no charge. 8-14 days’ notice from the course date 50% of the course fee will be charged. 7 days or less notice before course date 100% of the course fee will be charged.
6. It is the student’s responsibility to ensure that the course is suitable for their requirements. Pulse First Aid Ltd can offer advice but accept no liability in the event of the course content not meeting the student’s requirements.
7. Pulse First Aid Ltd reserves the right to re-schedule or cancel any of its courses but guarantees to only do this in exceptional circumstances where due reason exists (e.g. severe weather). Should we cancel a course, every effort will be made to rebook you onto a mutually convenient alternative course OR refund your course fee.
8. Students are required at all times to observe and abide by all policies regarding health and safety, security, suitable conduct and behaviour and any other regulations set out by Pulse First Aid Ltd.
9. If a student breaches any codes of conduct or suitable behaviour whilst attending a course or in during the booking process, Pulse First Aid Ltd reserve the right to remove the student from the course or decline the student’s booking. In the event of a student being removed from a training course, no refund or remuneration will be made.
10. We reserve the right to refuse admission to any student who arrives late for a course or is absent from any session if we feel they will not gain sufficient knowledge or skill in the time remaining. In all such cases, the full course fee remains payable. To conform with Health and Safety Executive (HSE) requirements for statutory certificates, attendance at all sessions is mandatory.
11. By necessity, First Aid qualifications require the student to be assessed performing practical tasks such as Cardio Pulmonary Resuscitation. To pass the assessment the student must demonstrate the required practical skills. Pulse First Aid Ltd is able to offer reasonable adjustments in certain circumstances. Should you have any questions regarding this then please contact us.
12. Pulse First Aid Ltd welcomes in advance, for preparation purposes, notification of any assistance that a student is likely to need during the running of the course.
13. If it is felt that the student doesn’t meet the learning outcomes of the course and or assessment process and is referred, they will be offered a re assessment which may be chargeable.
14. Further training or coaching over and above that provided on the course will be chargeable.
15. By attending one of our courses you are giving us permission to contact you in 3 years to notify you that your certificate will be up for renewal.